STAINLESS STEEL PUSH-IN-Fittings APPLICATION SERIES - PIF
SEALEXCEL® Stainless Steel Push-in-Fittings consist of six precision components such as Body, Releasing Sleeve, Washer,
Gripping Collet, Guide Rings and 'O' Rings. These components have been carefully designed and manufactured to meet the high
quality requirements in Pneumatic Applications.
These Fittings are Resistance to Aggressive Environments and Fluids, which are generally used in Chemicals, Food & Packaging Industries etc.
See SEALEXCEL Catalogue No.PNP-1112 for full details.
- Available in SS316L with Viton 'O' Ring
- Compact and attractive design
- Reliable leak tight sealing system
- Easy for Manual connection and dis-connection
- No tools required for connection and dis-connection
- Full Flow without pressure drop
- Automatic tube sealing with 'O'Ring and locking with
- Available with NPT, BSPT, BSPP and SAE Straight thread
- Available Metric Size : 4mm to 16mm Tube OD
Fractional Size :3/16" to 5/8" Tube OD
- Pneumatic Control
- Air Supply to pneumatic machine
- Automatic devices
- Laboratories (Medical, Pharmaceutical etc.)