370FLARE TUBE Fittings
SEALEXCEL 370Flare Tube Fittings are compact and simple in designs for assembly and ensure maximum reliability, optimum performance and operational safety where vibration, high pressure and thermal shock exist. It is used in virtually every applications that uses Fluid power for motion control and automation.
See SEALEXCEL® Catalogue No. 05-010/FTF for full details.
- Available in SS316L
- Heat Code Traceable to certified material test report
- 37 Flare Fittings performs extremely well even under
severe vibration and thermal shocks
- Upon tightening, the sleeve ensures tube alignment with
fitting axis, reduces mechanical strain on tube and
compensates for vibration.
- Fitting can be equally coupled to metric or inch tubes
- Tube does not undergo distortion, remains constant and
fluid pressure losses are negligible
- The system leak free integrity remains after disassembly
- Variety of end connections
- Available Fractional Size : 1/8" to 1" Tube OD
Metric Size : 6mm to 25mm Tube OD